Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Alhamdulillah :)


As I rise each day,
ALHAMDULILAH I say.

As I put on my dress,
ALHAMDULILAH I express.

As I fill my empty plate,
ALHAMDULILAH I state.

As I make ready to strive,
ALHAMDULILAH for another day alive.

As I hear the birds sing,
ALHAMDULILAH for the melody they bring.

As I watch the sun rise,
ALHAMDULILAH for my eyes.

As I wash in the stream,
ALHAMDULILAH I am clean.

As I pray my Salat,
ALHAMDULILAH for the best start.

As I share my gifts with neighbours,
ALHAMDULILAH for ALLAH’S favours.

As I delight with my family,
ALHAMDULILAH for their care for me.

As I pray for forgiveness,
ALHAMDULILAH for deliverance.

As I open the Quran,
ALHAMDULILAH for my Imaan.

As I understand and take heed,
ALHAMDULILAH ALHAMDULILAH,
For all the good I receive.



nukilan : sahabat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda juga mungkin meminati :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...